Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Depths of Me : January 28 ; 9:22pm

Get to know me a little better. The questions that really help you to know me. Have fun.
If you could live in any other place, where & why?I would live at France because it is very a romantic place for me and peaceful.
What animal best represents you & why?Puppy because I'm very loving person.
What is the craziest thing you ever did?When I swore infront of school principal.
If you could meet anyone, who would it be & why?I would like to meet Pres. Obama so that, I can share some of my ideas that could help for all Americans.
If you could go back in time & live in any decade, which would it be & why?Maybe, 70's because I pretty like their outfits.
If you could have any superpower what would it be?Invisible!
Whos is your ultimate celebrity crush?Selena Gomez. LOL!
What color best represents you?Orange
What would your life's theme song be?I Feel Good.
Who would you cast to play you in a movie?IDK yet.
What celebrity best represents your vision of fashion?None.
What would your life movie be called?Crazy Days of Crazy Life
What is the greatest music video of all time?Shut Up and Let Me Go and That's Not My Name By Ting Tings
If you could star in any t.v. show, which one would it be?Oprah? No thanks -.-
What vehicle best represents you?Aston Martin
If you could bring back 1 famous person from the dead for a day, who & why?Princess Diana because she helped a lot oof people.
If you became president, what would you do first?Help people who are in need. Specially those people who are in the Shelter and Nursing home.
If you got one tattoo, what would it be?Chinese Symbol of Love and Life
If you were on MTV's Made, what would you ask to be?To be a Rockstar!
Who do you think is the hottest athlete?Kelly Kelly from WWE Superstars
Who do you think is the hottest actor/actress?Angelina Jolie...
Who do you think is the hottest musician/singer/rapper?Demi Lovato and Lady GaGa
Who do you think is the hottest t.v. reality star?Tyra Banks
What sport best represents you & why?Boxing because even you are beaten, you will stand up and continue to fight for the sake of other people who you really love.
What is your most missed memory of childhood?Pissing people with my bestfriend.
What is your greatest accomplishment?Graduated from HS.

No comments:

Post a Comment