Sunday, June 28, 2009

This is the best of the best months ever I've ever have!

I did not expect that I am going to have two jobs at the same time while I am in vocation. Because I have two jobs, I was able to buy a new laptop for myself and I am very happy for that. I am also happy that after what had happened, all of the problems is now being clear and I know that very soon, it will be smooth again as it was. Thank you for someone who helped even though that it wasnt his job to make everything settled. Thank you so much bro.

But, there's only one thing that making my sad. Pass few days, an unexpected news came out. My favorite pop star died because of Cadial Arrest, also known as heart attack. Michael Jackson, you are the best and we will never forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment