Friday, August 12, 2011

Yay! Finally Im back on blogging!!

Ahhhh... I am so happy that I am still able to use my blogger. XD Anyways, life is good and getting better. I finally found the girl that I will surely love and take care for the rest of my life. Her name is Veronica Moura. I met her at UCC by the cafeteria. I wasn't actually "love at first sight" because I was trying to get someone else which is one of her friends. It's funny how we actually met. Anyways, I'm going to fast forward the story. 4/2/11, me, Veronica, her sister and friends went to movies somewhere in Clifton. Then fast forward again, we got home like around midnight and her parents wasnt home yet so I decided to wait till her parents got home. Around one in the morning, her parents finally got home and I decided to leave because it was very late already. I told her to stay inside the house because it was cold and I didnt want her to get sick. Outta no where, she followed me and called my name. She told me that she was going to ask a question but she was afraid to ask me. So I told her that I was going to listen. Then the question popped out, and I got shocked, "Will you be my boyfriend?" So I told her, "No... but will you be my girlfriend?" then everything started on that day until now.

You know, she is the only person who can actually see me. Ive never thought that someone would love me for who I am. I know that I dont have that "DREAM GUY" that mosly girls want but she accepted me for who I am. She is the reason why I am not giving up. She is the reason why I am still alive. I want to give everything I have to her. I want to take care of her and never leave her by her side. I want to walk in front of the alter and wait 'till she comes. I want her to be the mother of my kids. Well, not for now because we are still young. :) But you know, I want to give everything to her, even though I dont get what I want, as soon as she gets her first. :)

I love you Veronica!!! For ever and ever. And I will always be on your side... that's a promise for a lifetime. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment